By placing an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms and return policy.
Once an order is placed it cannot be modified or cancelled by the customer, orders go immediately into our automatic fulfilment system which we are unable to interfere with. If you have made an order in error, you have the possibility to return the goods after delivery.
TAXES AND IMPORT FEES
• If your delivery address is within the EU, 20% VAT is included in the total price. • If your delivery address is Germany, 19% MwSt is included in the total price.
• Total prices for all other destinations do not include VAT.
• International orders may be subject to import fees on delivery.
The rules and regulations for import fees vary from country to country and state to state, so please contact your customs office for further details.
Deliveries to the USA with a value under $800 will generally not be charged import duties. Please visit cbp.gov for info on importing to the USA.
If an order is returned to hardgraft because of a refused, unclaimed or unsuccessful delivery, all shipping costs and associated import fees and charges will be deducted from a refund.
• You must notify us within 5 working days from delivery if you believe your product has a defect.
• We cannot be held liable for damage caused to personal property whilst using hardgraft products.
• In the unlikely event of a noticable defect in workmanship within six months from the date of purchase we will either pay for the repair or repair your item in-house. The decision to replace a product is at our discretion. Any shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
• This warranty does not cover leather scuffing, marked fabrics, loose stitching or general wear & tear from use.
• If you do experience any problems with a product after purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
• This warranty is valid unless otherwise stated on the product page.
For any live promotions, complimentary items are strictly limited to one per order - while stocks last. We are not obliged to include a promotion item with an order. We reserve the right to change details of a promotion without notice. If a customer returns all items from an order, the promotion item must also be returned or the retail value of the item will be deducted from any applicable refunds or store credits. If only part of an order is returned, the return of the promotion item is optional.
COLOURS AND MATERIALS
While we have tried to accurately display the colours and tones of our products on our website, the actual colours you see will depend on your screen and may not be accurate.
Our products are made by hand from natural materials so some inequalities of materials and colours are possible and are not to be deemed as defects. We reserve the right to change details on products or photos of products without prior notice.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden. This site is owned and operated by WORKING CLASS HEROES Ltd trading as hardgraft. All of the content featured or displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by WORKING CLASS HEROES Ltd. All elements of the site including, but not limited to, the general design and the content, are protected by copyright, moral rights and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. (1) You are free to transmit our photos non-commercially under the following conditions: You must attribute the work to hardgraft.
- You may not use the work for commercial purposes
- No derivative works - you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
hardgraft® is a registered trademark.
We want you to be happy with your hardgraft purchase but if you want to return something you have 14 days from the delivery date to request and despatch a return.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. All costs associated with returning products are your responsibility. If your products are post stamped outside the 14 day return window, we reserve the right to offer you store credit which can be used across multiple future orders.
We never share or sell your information to any third party. Your details are only used to contact you about your order or issues relating to hardgraft. You can opt to receive our occasional Members Club newsletter by signing up on the site or at the checkout.
All transactions are processed using industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption. Your credit card information is never stored.